CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Collision and Auto Body Repair, near Chicago, IL
A new driver bumped my parked car and did a fair amount of damage, Car Fix Auto Center did a great job repairing it. They are quick, honest, professional and just the kind of local business you WANT to do business with. A gem of a local small business and I can't recommend them enough. Hopefully you don't need their services but if you do this is the place to take your car! Great business and owner.